Bekijk hier in 10 minuten wat wij in 2016 konden doen.
NEW IT Project pilot
october 2017 || We spend 6500 euro
This project includes our goal to change education in Nepal. With the use of a tablet and projector the teacvhers in any remote area are able to teach new subjects, with new study material and even more important, in a new way of teaching, learning by experience and creating more curiosity for the student.
- The Pilot is launched at 5 school in the SoluKhumbu district.
- We supported the most modern and mobile projector, tablet, powerbank and speaker. - We spend 5000 euro
Educational and clothing support to the flood victims of Chitwan district.
September 2017 || We spend 1500 euro
- We supported two schools where the minority of the students and teachers are Dalit. As these schools are government funded school there is a very limited budget to support the students individually.
- Donated material for 400 students a writing book, pencil, eraser, sharpener, file sheet.
- Handing over clothing tot the moor poor households. Focusing mostly on the most vulnerable children and elder people.
- We spend 1500 euro
First-Aid Training to more then
March 2017 || We spend 750 euro
- Teaching First-Aid to more then 750 children at several schools in the SoluKhumbu region.
- Teaching to students from class 5 (12 years old) till class 12 (18 year old) - We spend 750 euro
Greenhouses in Upper-Manang district
April 2017 || We spend 1000 euro
- Establishing the first Greenhouse ever in the high village of Phu (4050m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs - We spend 350 euro
- Establishing a Greenhouse in the high village of Meta (3510m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs - We spend 250 euro
- Establishing a Greenhouse in the high village of Nar (4080m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs - We spend 250 euro
- Establishing the first Greenhouse ever in the village of Solaghre, in Okhaldunga district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs - We spend 150 euro
First-Aid treatment for Pemba Tsring Sherpa in Deorali
March 2017 || We spend 25 euro
- Big and deep infected head wound that would have caused death for the little boy.
- Proper cleaning, stitching and banding the wound. - We spend 25 euro
Medical support for Dingma Sherpa (14 years old)
May 2017 || We spend 300 euro
- Ear infection with after one year nerve infection. Without treatment and surgery the infection would have caused that she would lost her hearing, sight and speech. In further stage it would have caused death.
- Hospital checkup, surgery, checkups and medication - We spend 300 euro
Medical support for Dawa Sherpa (20 years old)
May 2017 || We spend 170 euro
- Overweight problem caused by medical causes.
- Hospital checkup, surgery, checkups and medication - We spend 170 euro
Medical support for Yam Bhahadur (34)
February 2017 || We spend 350 euro
- Yam has a Uric-Acid disease. Whiteout proper medication he will loose his muscle power and he can’t move. Eventually all his muscles wil tighten and he will not be able to eat as also his through will get more narrow. With his medication he still has a bit of disability in his movement but he is able to do some work and extend his life from living only for another 5 years till the same expectancy of any other healthy person.
- Transportation to Kathmandu. Hospital checkup and medication for 1 year. - We spend 350 euro
Support to the ETHNIC MINORITY NOMADIC PEOPLE CALLED 'RAUTE'
February 2017 || We spend 1700 euro
- Their population is just less then 150 and their life circumstances are very hard and poor.
- We supported: - 1200 kg of white rice, - 150 kg of orange dal, - 150 pieces of soap for washing cloth, - 150 pieces of soap for washing the body, - 150 toothbrushes with - 150 pieces of toothpaste. - Direct food items: 20kg of fruits variations from apples to mandarins and pomegranates. Note: Including transportation by bus, one time porter and tractor for all the above mentioned goods. the Rate carried their 30 kg per househol themselves for another day threw the jungle as tractor couldn’t reach further. First-Aid: More then 40 first-aid treatments variations from cuts, gauw, open wounds and burns. - We spend 1700 euro
Support to the earthquake hit area of Gorkha:
Laprak, Singla, Korla, Whuya and DINGLA
October 2016 || We spend 5000 euro
- Start of new greenhouse projects to communities in collaboration with local school.
- In total 15 greenhouses, plenty of seeds, tape and ropes. - We spend 2500 euro
- Greenhouse established in the villages of: Laprak, Single, Korla, Uiya and Dingla
- More then 35 waste bins donated to the schools in these villages to promote waste collection from young age. - We spend 500 euro
- Educational materials to the schools in this area. See here for a specific list and more details. - We spend 2000 euro
Medical Support for Aita Gurung his two sons
October 2016 || We spend 250 euro
- Transportation. Hospital checkup. For one boy medication and for the other boy wound care and mental recovery in Kathmandu because of a after earthquake trauma. - We spend 250 euro
Support to the villages in SoluKhumbu;
March 2016 || We spend 1250 euro
- Villages included: Necha-Batase, Deorali and Gairy.
- Started garbage collecting project with the local community. - We spend 250 euro
- Donated waste-bins for schools. - We spend 500 euro
- Handed over clothing and blankets to the dalit communities in these villages using transportation and 1 porter. - We spend 500 euro
Support to the earthquake hit area of Gorkha:
Laprak, Singla, Korla, Whuya
January 2016 || We spend 1750 euro
- Handed over clothing to the dalit communities in these village. This in collaboration with local schools and their student data collections. - We spend 250 euro
- We started the fist greenhouse ever in Laprak! We formed 5 groups from local people.
One of them at the local school and another one to the left out dalit community. - We spend 1500 euro
Official start of Micro-Care Nepal
- Made possible by donations from the organisation PRO. Read more about our sponsors here.
First 4 greenhouse projects
October 2015 | - We spend 1500 euro
- We build our first 4 greenhouses in SoluKhumbu and support 4 dalit (lower cast) families. - We spend 1500 euro
Giving clothing to Dalit
OCtober 2014 || We spend 0 Euro: Private funding of founder Pim Horvers.
- SoluKhumbu (Necha-Batase) - We spend: Private funding of Micro-Care Nepal founder Pim Horvers.