See below the 10 minute 2016 achievement video
Medical support for Yam Bhahadur (34)
- Yam has a Uric-Acid disease. Whiteout proper medication he will loose his muscle power and he can’t move. Eventually all his muscles wil tighten and he will not be able to eat as also his through will get more narrow. With his medication he still has a bit of disability in his movement but he is able to do some work and extend his life from living only for another 5 years till the same expectancy of any other healthy person.
- Transportation to Kathmandu. Hospital checkup and medication for 1 year.
- We spend 350 euro
Support to the ETHNIC MINORITY NOMADIC PEOPLE CALLED 'RAUTE'
- Their population is just less then 150 and their life circumstances are very hard and poor.
- We supported: - 1200 kg of white rice, - 150 kg of orange dal, - 150 pieces of soap for washing cloth, - 150 pieces of soap for washing the body, - 150 toothbrushes with - 150 pieces of toothpaste. - Direct food items: 20kg of fruits variations from apples to mandarins and pomegranates. Note: Including transportation by bus, one time porter and tractor for all the above mentioned goods. the Rate carried their 30 kg per househol themselves for another day threw the jungle as tractor couldn’t reach further. First-Aid: More then 40 first-aid treatments variations from cuts, gauw, open wounds and burns.
- We spend 1700 euro
Teaching First-Aid to more then 750 children at several schools in the SoluKhumbu region.
- From class 5 (12 years old) till class 12 (18 year old) - We spend 250 euro
- Volunteer costs - 500 euro
First-Aid treatment for Pemba Tsring Sherpa in Deorali
- Big and deep infected head wound that would have caused death for the little boy.
- Proper cleaning, stitching and banding the wound. - We spend 25 euro
Medical support for Dingma Sherpa (14 years old)
- Ear infection with after one year nerve infection. Without treatment and surgery the infection would have caused that she would lost her hearing, sight and speech. In further stage it would have caused death.
- Hospital checkup, surgery, checkups and medication - We spend 300 euro
Medical support for Dawa Sherpa (20 years old)
- Overweight problem caused by medical causes.
- Hospital checkup, surgery, checkups and medication - We spend 170 euro
Greenhouses in Upper-Manang district
- Establishing the first Greenhouse ever in the high village of Phu (4050m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs- We spend 250 euro
- Establishing a Greenhouse in the high village of Meta (3510m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs- We spend 250 euro
- Establishing a Greenhouse in the high village of Nar (4080m) in Upper-Manang district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs- We spend 250 euro
- Establishing the first Greenhouse ever in the village of Solaghre, in Okhaldunga district Including guidebook, seeds and transportation and porter costs- We spend 150 euro
Support to the earthquake hit area of Gorkha. In specific: to Laprak, Singla, Korla, Whuya
- Handed over clothing to the dalit communities in these village. This in collaboration with local schools and their student data collections.
- Started the fist greenhouse projects ever in Laprak! We formed 5 groups from local people. One of them at the local school and another one to the left out dalit community. - We spend 1500 euro
Support to the villages in SoluKhumbu;
- Villages included: Necha-Batase, Deorali and Gairy.
- Handed over clothing to the dalit communities in these villages using transportation and 1 porter. - We spend 1250 euro
Support to the earthquake hit area of Gorkha: Laprak, Singla, Korla, Whuya and DINGLA
- Start of new greenhouse projects to communities in collaboration with local school.
- In total 15 greenhouses, plenty of seeds, tape and ropes. - We spend 2500 euro
- Volunteers costs 1000 euro
- Greenhouse established in the villages of: Laprak, Single, Korla, Uiya and Dingla
- More then 35 waste bins donated to the schools in these villages to promote waste collection from young age. - We spend 500 euro
- Educational materials to the schools in this area. See here for a specific list and more details. - We spend 2000 euro
Medical Support for Aita Gurung his two sons
- Transportation. Hospital checkup. For one boy medication and for the other boy wound care and mental recovery in Kathmandu because of a after earthquake trauma. - We spend 250 euro
Juli // Official start of Micro-Care Nepal
- Made possible by donations from the organisation PRO. Read more about our sponsors here.
First 4 greenhouse projects in SoluKhumbu
- We spend 1500 euro
Oktober // Giving clothing to Dalit
- SoluKhumbu (Necha-Batase) - We spend: Private funding